Các bộ phận của xe hơi trong tiếng Anh và ví dụ
Window: cửa sổ
- Commuters who turned on their recirculation were exposed to around 80% less harmful pollutants than those who opened their car windows.
Boot/tailgate: cốp xe
- A beep will sound and the tail lamps will flash as the tailgate is closing.
Handle: tay cầm mở cửa
- I can’t pick the handle of this car, it’ too hot.
Door: cửa xe
- He opened the door with his key.
Wheel: bánh xe
- The left front wheel of the car spun off, and the car crashed into a tree.
Tire: lốp xe
- A nail pierced the tire of his car.
Turn signal: đèn xi-nhan, đèn báo rẽ
- Use turn signal when turning or changing lanes.
Bumpers: cản xe, hãm xung
- The enquiry ruled that the cars should be fitted with bigger bumpers.
License plate: biển số xe
- Did anyone see the car’s license plate?
Headlight: đèn pha
- On your car you got a busted headlight.
Hood: mui xe
- I looked under the hood and clouds of smoke poured out.
Windshield: kính chắn gió
- He wiped away the grease from the windshield of the car.
Rear-view mirror: gương chiếu hậu
- He leaned over to comb his hair in the rear-view mirror before he got out of the car.
Outside mirror: gương cánh
- Amsterdam went to his vehicle and noticed that the outside mirrors were missing.
Steering & Suspension: hệ thống lái và hệ thống treo
- This car’s steering isn’t very responsive.
Roof: nóc xe
- The roof of the car was not damaged in the accident.
Seats: ghế ngồi
- You can slide the front seats forward if necessary.
Seat belt: dây an toàn
- The fact I was wearing a seat belt saved my life.
Fuel gauge: đồng hồ báo xăng
- The taxi driver checked the fuel gauge frequently.
Temperature gauge: đồng hồ nhiệt độ két nước
- If the temperature gauge consistently shows the engine is warmer than normal, have your cooling system checked ASAP.